How much is VOCs online monitoring instrument installation project (recommended)
1. The M-2060 Volatile Organic Compounds Online Monitoring System launched by Shanghai Maiyue Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. adopts innovative photoionization detection technology to monitor volatile organic compounds online in real time. According to the application environment and emission characteristics of different industries, customized and combined design can be carried out. The system uses the Internet of Things and wireless communication technologies to be a high-performance system integrating VOC concentration monitoring, data acquisition and data transmission; It can carry out VOC emission analysis with different time and space and different dimensions of graphics and text, and provide technical support for the long-term management of VOC emissions. Support multi-client monitoring, low maintenance cost. The whole system has simple structure, wide dynamic range, strong real-time performance, flexible networking, low operating cost, and the system adopts modular structure, which is convenient to combine, and increases or decreases according to customer needs; and the ability to communicate with DCS within the enterprise. It is suitable for online monitoring of organic gas in petrochemical, organic chemical, surface coating, packaging and printing, shoemaking, coating, rubber, medicine, furniture and other industries, providing important technical means for enterprise safety and green production and environmental protection supervision.
II. System Construction Value:
3. 1) Standardized management to reduce the emission of fixed source TVOC Centralized management of decentralized enterprises, improve the monitoring mechanism of air quality, supervise the reduction of total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) emissions, and improve air quality. 2) Automatic management, save management expenses The system monitors the concentration value of fixed source TVOC emissions in real time, and the monitoring data is automatically uploaded to the monitoring center. The number and labor intensity of external inspectors have been reduced.
3) Information management, providing data for the governance of fixed source TVOC emissions Monitoring data is uploaded in real time, and ensuring the accuracy, completeness, consistency and traceability of data.
4. Follow the standards
2.1.1 The design, manufacture and acceptance specifications of this system are mainly carried out in accordance with the following standards and technical specifications
HJ/T76-2007 Technical requirements and detection methods for continuous monitoring system of flue gas emitted by fixed pollution sources
GB/T16157-1996 Determination of particulate matter in exhaust gas of solid pollution sources and sampling method for gaseous pollutants
HJ T 55 2000 “Technical guidelines for monitoring fugitive emissions of air pollutants”
DB 44 T 1947—2016 “Fixed pollution sources, continuous automatic monitoring of volatile organic compound emissions, photoionization detector
(PID) Law Technical Requirements
JJF 1172-2007 “Volatile Organic Compounds Photoionization Detector Calibration Specification”
GB12519-2010 General Technical Conditions for Analytical Instruments
HJ/T212-2005 Data transmission standard for online automatic monitoring (monitoring) system of pollution sources”
HJ477-2009 Technical Requirements for On-line Automatic Monitoring (Monitoring) Data Collector for Pollution Sources
JJF1172 “Volatile Organic Compounds Photoionization Detector Calibration Specification”
HJ/397 Technical specification for monitoring exhaust gas from fixed sources
HJ477 Technical Requirements for On-line Automatic Monitoring (Monitoring) Data Acquisition and Transmission Instrument for Pollution Sources”
HJ/T212-2005 “On-line automatic monitoring of pollution sources (monitoring) System Transmission Standard
GB50493-2009 Code for Petrochemical Combustible Gas and Toxic Gas Detection and Alarm Design
GB16807-1997 “Technical requirements and test methods for combustible gas alarm controller”
GB15322-94 “Technical Requirements for Combustible Gas Detectors”
GB50058-92 Code for the design of electrical installations in explosion and fire hazardous environments
GB12358-90 “General Technical Requirements for Working Environment Gas Detection Alarms”
GAT75-94 Safety Engineering Procedures and Requirements
5. Shanghai Maiyue Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive environmental protection technology enterprise integrating R&D design, manufacturing, product sales, installation and commissioning and service. So far, it has nearly ten years of experience in the treatment of environmental three wastes, solved the relevant environmental pollution problems for thousands of enterprises, and made outstanding contributions to the cause of environmental protection. Shanghai Maiyue Environment adheres to the corporate philosophy of “people-oriented”.
6. Our company independently develops and produces: VOCs waste gas treatment equipment, sewage treatment equipment, dust particle treatment equipment, online monitoring equipment, oil fume purification equipment and other technical products. Main environmental protection online monitoring, environmental protection online monitoring system, construction site dust online monitoring| VOCs online monitoring backup and VOCs online monitoring equipment, welcome to consult!
7. 1. Absorption method: The absorption method is a method of treating human voices that can be dissolved in special solvents (or solutions containing chemicals). A common solvent is water. In order to improve the absorption rate and contact area of the solvent, it is usually carried out in the packing absorber.
2. Plasma method: The basic principle is to use a narrow pulse width (ns level) high-voltage pulse corona discharge to obtain a non-equilibrium plasma at room temperature and normal pressure, that is, to produce a large number of high-energy electrons and active particles. VOCs molecules are oxidized and degraded, and VOCs are converted into harmless compounds.
8. Working principle of VOC online monitoring system:
VOCs exhaust gas online monitor is a technology for the separation and analysis of multi-component mixtures. VOC online monitoring system with gas as mobile phase (carrier gas), when the sample is sent to the injector and gasified by the carrier gas into the packed column or capillary column, due to the difference in boiling point, polarity and adsorption coefficient of each component in the sample, and then the detector connected to the column according to the physical and chemical characteristics of the components, the components are detected in order, and then the converted electrical signal is sent to the chromatography workstation.
9. Shanghai Maiyue Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in environmental quality monitoring and environmental monitoring equipment high-tech enterprises. Relying on experts and professors from Shanghai Jiaotong University, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai University and other universities, the company carries out school-enterprise cooperation and cutting-edge technology research and application in the field of environmental protection. The company independently develops VOCS, TVOC online monitoring system, carbon emission gas online monitoring system, ambient air quality online monitoring and other products, and has established cooperative relations with dozens of domestic enterprises and institutions.
Recommended Reading: Customized corona station