Knit a pair of wool socks to keep warm and practical.
In winter, you can keep out the cold or board socks.
No need for too much material,
Just use your home to weave extra threads
Let’s learn how to weave it together!
1. First prepare a ball of wool thread and mohippocampus, 4 stick needles;
2. Use two needles to lift 48 needles;
3. Divide these 48 needles into 4 rod needles and knit single ribbed needles;
4. Knitting about 10CM of single ribbing;
5. Then weave the pattern according to the diagram;
6. After weaving the pattern is about 30CM long, divide the number of needles on the rod needle into 2 needles;
7. Weave the bottom piece about 20CM long;
8. Re-knit the last 10 stitches of the sock bottom;