Because the space of many bathrooms is relatively closed and the air does not circulate, it is necessary to use the exhaust fan to replace the air. It can also be said that
Bathroom exhaust fan
It is one of the important electrical appliances in the decoration of the bathroom. Let’s take a look at the common specifications of the bathroom exhaust fan, and the introduction of the bathroom exhaust fan cleaning method.
1. What is the specifications of the bathroom exhaust fan?
1. The bathroom exhaust fan has many styles, so the size is also different. The size of the more common type of bathroom exhaust fan is: 34*14*34cm. The exhaust fan is more suitable for bathrooms without windows, and the exhaust effect is very good.
2. The toilet of many families also uses a closed exhaust fan. The function is similar to the first exhaust fan, but the shape will be different. This type of fan specification is generally 30*30cm, which uses a square design.
3. In addition, there is an exhaust fan similar to the central air conditioner. It is usually installed on the top of the bathroom. The panel size is 25*25cm and the opening size is 20*20cm.
2. Introduction to the cleaning method of the bathroom exhaust fan
1. Unplug the power supply of the bathroom exhaust fan
Before cleaning the bathroom exhaust fan, you need to unplug the power supply, to relax the screws before and after, gently take off the rear cover of the bathroom exhaust fan, pull out the wirler of the bathroom exhaust fan, and take away the filter and the hood together. The dismantling parts need to be placed in one piece to avoid loss.
2. Cleaning the bathroom exhaust fan
With water and some detergents, it can help cleaning the bathroom exhaust fan and improve efficiency. If the stains are firm and difficult to clean, you can replace the water with hot water. Put the filter and the rear cover into the container, wash it for 10-15 minutes, replace it with water, and wash it.
3. Drying and assembly bathroom exhaust fan
After drying each part of the parts, reinstall the filter and rear cover back to the original place. The installation distance of the bathroom exhaust fan should not be too close, and the air flow and humidity should be kept balanced. If necessary, you can consider using some dehumidifiers or dehumidification facilities to use pure water as much as possible when water -cooled water injection. The purity of pure water and less bacteria can reduce the breeding of bacteria during condensation.
4. Dripping motor oil for the bathroom exhaust fan
After the installation of the bathroom exhaust fan is completed, a few drops of motor oil are dripped into the motor shell. The filtering bathroom exhaust fan should also clean the filter grid regularly. If the grid of the activated carbon must be dry, it will affect the filtering effect.
5. Add and clean the bathroom exhaust fan sink on time
The water in the bathroom exhaust fans should often add pure water to keep it at the safe water level. Pure water can extend the life of the water -cooling device. After the sink is calculated, it will be cleaned to clean the scale, otherwise it will affect the efficiency of the work.