1. Combined with existing experience, guide children to understand various hats on the basis of observation and perception, and boldly tell the characteristics and uses of the hat.
2. Guide children to choose the corresponding hat according to different occupations and needs in the game to increase their interest in learning.
3. Encourage children to use their imagination to decorate and design hats with different materials, different methods, and improve their hands -on ability and performance.
Various hats: helmet, military hat, nursing hat, chef hat, solar hat, shower hat, cotton hat, etc.
Several animal cards; wax light paper, drawing paper, crayons, handkerchiefs, etc.
: Middle class science courseware “Various Hats” PPT courseware
First, talk stimulates the interest of children.
Teacher: (cover all hats with cloth) Children, do you want to know what is covered with cloth?
2. Through observation perception, let the children discover the differences in the hat, and know the names and uses of various hats.
1. Guide children to observe the hat, which can say the difference.
① Different materials: cotton, wool, cloth, plastic …
② Different colors: red, blue, yellow …
③ It feels different to the touch: hard, soft, smooth, rough …
④ Different shapes: round, square …
3. Teachers play small animals, so that children choose their hats according to the requirements of small animals.
(If the child feels that the hat in his hand is consistent with the need for small animals, he will stand up, and whoever is right is to victory.)
① What kind of hat should I buy?
② The chicks want to go out to travel, but the weather is too hot, what should I do?
③ What hats should I buy?
④ Little goose wants to buy a top hat, do you say it? Why? Why?
4. Let children understand different occupations that people are engaged in from their hats.
5. Let the children fully discuss and answer to stimulate their interest in surrounding things.
Teacher: Do you like these hats? Why? What kind of hat have you seen?
Fourth, let the children choose different groups according to their wishes, carry out activities to improve their hands -on ability and performance ability.
(1) Decorative hat
(2) Design hat (painting)
(3) Make a hat
(4) Use hats to perform performance games
Children’s grouping activities, teacher tour guidance.
Teacher: The hats designed and made by children are so beautiful, we give them to