If the platinum diamond ring does not have much dirt, you can do a simple cleaning at home, such as rinsing directly with clean water. If there is a lot of dirt and it is not easy to clean the diamond ring, you can soak it with a special detergent for a while, wipe it with a small brush, and finally rinse it off.
How to clean a platinum diamond ring
Try not to use ultrasonic cleaning equipment to clean diamond jewelry, as it may increase the diamond’s tiny feather fissures.
Alcohol cleaning will be softer. If the surface of the diamond has oil dust or the diamond does not have fire and does not shine, you can use a soft cloth dipped in 75 degrees alcohol to scrub to remove the oil dust.
You can also buy a special jewelry cleaner, pour it into a container, dilute it with some water, and then put the platinum diamond ring in and clean it, and then wipe it with a soft cloth or a small brush.
Be careful not to blindly use toothpaste to clean diamond jewelry, because some toothpaste granules have frosted particles, which are easy to scratch the metal of diamond jewelry.
Pay attention to the following two points to try to avoid the platinum diamond ring getting dirty:
When doing housework, fitness, sports, cleaning, bathing and washing hair, take off the jewelry and put it in the storage bag, because dust, oil smoke, chemicals in toiletries will make the precious metals of diamond jewelry corroded and aged by alkaline acids, and the lipophilic nature of diamonds will allow oil and dust to adsorb on diamond jewelry; It is easy to lose jewelry when exercising.
Try to avoid wearing diamond rings when wearing makeup, as thick lotions and creams can cause residue to build up on the ring. This can cause the diamond ring to look dirty.
Platinum Diamond Ring Protection Notes:
1. Be careful not to bump into hard objects when wearing the diamond ring (to prevent deformation).
2. Store the diamond ring separately in separate packaging to prevent diamonds from scratching each other (prevent scratches).
3. Place the diamond ring away from the fire source (to prevent the diamond from forming gas).
4. Regularly check whether the diamond ring is firmly set (to prevent the diamond from falling off).
5. Keep the diamond ring out of reach of children.